Special Note: If you are considering proposing to the DARPA-SN-12-26 HACMS program we have created a special page to assist you at this location.
Robotics's LandShark series chassis are ideal platforms for research and development involving unmanned ground system, autonomy and navigation.
Some reasons for this include:
Common research applications for our systems include:
- Open JAUS compliant software
- A large open deck on the chassis suitable for research related payloads that need space and power and accessible mounting points
- Ubiquitous power connections
- Ethernet connectivity for payloads to chassis, computer and communications
- Cost effectiveness - usually about half the cost of more common military systems.
We have and are working with a number of US laboratories and research institutions most of whom wish to remain anonymous. Generally these include major entities within:
- Counter IED/VBIED
- UXO Detection
- Autonomous Navigation
- Visual Navigation and Complex Terrain Mapping
- Robotic Swarming
- Security & Surveillance Sensing
- CBRN & Hazmat
Please contact us directly for more information.
- Department of Energy Research Laboratories
- Prime Defense Contractors
- Academic and Quasi-Governmental Research Centers
- Dept. of Defense Entities